Wednesday 29 August 2012

Android Tablet PC In India- My Tab with Calling Function


Devante present new upcoming tablet computer in India 2012 My Tab with Calling Function Android Tablet with 6 months warranty and 30 preloaded software, available in 3000 city in India! Any assistance call @8750562555.
Feature of my tab with calling function.

Operating System-Android 2.2
Calling-GSM Sim
CPU-Via 800 MHz Processor
Screen- 7” Resistive, 2 Point Touch
Camera- Front 1.3MP/Video Recording
Storage- 512 MB DDR2, 4 GB Internal Memory, 32 GB External Memory
Network-3G/Wi-Fi
External Port- 3.5 MM Audio Jack
I/O Port- 2.0 USB Port, Mini USB Port
Battery 2500 mAh
Model No-My Tab with Calling Function
Chip-Via 800MHz
Sensors-G-sensor
Software-Google Map,AppMarket,MSN,YouTube,Facebook, Email,G-Talk,Office,Audio,Video,E-book,etc.
Accessory-Charger, USB cable, Earphone, User Manual, Gift Box


Devante is the best teblet pc company in india,where you can find out all kind of information to latest tablet pc models like 7" 3D Wonder,My tab,My tab with calling function,Mystic tab with features.

1 comment: